6th Healing Prayer Mission to India
Monday, November 26 – Saturday, December 8, 2018
Check out the video from the 6th Healing Prayer Mission trip to India!
Click here to see it: India 2018 Mission video
St. Michael’s has had a fruitful 6-year partnership with the Diocese of Durgapur, West Bengal.
Hundreds have been baptized as a result of our Mission trips.
This year, the St. Michael’s Mission Team will:
- Teach the healing ministry of Jesus Christ to church leaders and members.
- Conduct Festivals of Hope with thousands of people of all faiths.
- Share the Gospel with non-believers
- Conduct a special Festival of Hope for 500+ children.
- Distribute Bibles in tribal languages.
- Visit St. Michael’s Safe House for girls rescued from human trafficking.
- Dedicate a new church donated by a St.Michael’s parishioner
- Pray over and bless students attending the School of Nursing at Sarenga.
Please pray for the Holy Spirit to anoint each one to proclaim the Good News of HOPE to the poor in spirit.
The blind will see. The lame will walk. The brokenhearted will be healed.
The oppressed will be set free in Jesus’ Name. Thank you!
Last Year’s Mission
Monday, November 6 – Saturday, November 18, 2017
Diocese of Durgapur, West Bengal, India (Church of North India)
- Two-day Festival of Hope for Children for 1,000
- Music, crafts, Bible stories, fellowship, and prayer – a mini VBS!
- Children-loving teachers are needed! Is God calling you?
- Visit St. Michael’s Safe House for Rescued Girls
- Festivals of Hope in towns and rural villages for adults and children
- The team will lead morning teachings and share testimonies to leaders and congregations.
- Festivals of Hope (Evangelistic Crusades) preaching and testimonies in the evenings; healing prayers for hundreds or thousands of those who attend
November 28 – December 10, 2016
St. Michael’s 4th Healing Prayer Mission to India
Read the articles from the team members
- Testimony by Truman Kemp on the 2018 St. Michael’s Healing Mission to India Spirit’s impact of our healing prayer mission trip to India By Truman Kemp Thank God St Michael’s Church has such a heart for missions. At the 2017 Global Impact Conference, God placed on my heart a desire to take a mission trip. As I prayed for direction, it was apparent that God wanted me to go on ...
- Testimony of Faith – Rabindra Nath Ray Testimony of faith By Rabindra Nath Ray My name is Rev. Rabindra Nath Ray. At present I am working as an assistant priest at St. Michael’s and All Angel’s Cathedral in Durgapur Diocese, CNI. My spouse’s name is Jhampa Ray and two daughters are Sophia and Rebekah. I want to relate my testimony to my friends overseas. I ...
- Testimony by Lisa Holland on the 2018 St. Michael’s Healing Mission to India India Reflections 2017 By Lisa Holland This was my third India mission trip and this year we were able to do something we hadn’t done before. Five of us met with the 21 little girls in the St. Michael’s Safe House. I cannot get over how young and small they are; each one rescued from sex trafficking, ...
- Testimony by Linda Wall on the 2018 St. Michael’s Healing Mission to India 2017 India Mission Reflections By Linda Wall The goal in missions was orchestrated all around as our team worshipped Almighty God along with the beautiful people of India, witnessing of His love, of His glory, of His Son Jesus, His Hope and joy in the faces of those who danced, lifted their hands and voices in praise ...
- Testimony by Johnnie Corbett on the 2018 St. Michael’s Healing Mission to India Mission to the Diocese of Durgapur, West Bengal, India By Johnnie Corbett This is the fifth mission to the Diocese of Durgapur — Festivals of Hope — that my wife, Jean, and I have led from St. Michael’s, Charleston, SC, USA. Our first visit was in February 2013, and we have seen many changes in the growth ...
- Testimony by Jean Corbett on the 2018 St. Michael’s Healing Mission to India Reflections on India Mission By Jean Corbett Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. Forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors, and deliver us from evil, for thine is the Kingdom ...
- Testimony by Dennis O’Reilly on the 2018 St. Michael’s Healing Mission to India India Mission Reflections 2017 By Dennis O’Reilly This was my very first mission trip and a wonderful experience in so many different ways. Our itinerary took us through the New Delhi airport, the Calcutta airport, train stations in Howrah and Malda and a series van rides to various locations within the Diocese of Durgapur in West Bengal, ...
- Testimony by David Booman on the 2018 St. Michael’s Healing Mission to India SEE EDITED COPY UNDER CLERGY; USE THE IMAGES, OF COURSE A Minnesotan in India By David Booman Calcutta, India is the last place I ever expected to be. Especially for the first overseas travel of my life. But God sometimes has a surprising sense of humor and pushes us into the deep end, though we feel unprepared. Without ...
- Testimony by Tom Acker on the 2018 St. Michael’s Healing Mission to India St. Michael’s 5th Healing Prayer Mission to India By Tom Acker This is my second trip in as many years, and I’m pleased to report that our labors are producing an incredible harvest. I used to wonder what good my tiny contributions could make where the need is so enormous, but the Lord is multiplying every gift! ...
- Testimony by Burwell Boykin on the 2018 St. Michael’s Healing Mission to India Mission: A hundredfold yield By Burwell Boykin Better than Apple at $70 or even downtown Charleston in the 70s, investing in the LORD and His work brings the highest yield. Genesis 26:12 “Isaac planted crops in the land and the same year reaped a hundredfold, because the LORD blessed him” Like a modern-day Isaac, Bishop Probal Dutta is planting ...
- The 2015 Healing Mission to Durgapur, India: Testimonies from the Team August 15th, 1947, was one of the great days in world history. One-fifth of the population of the world gained its independence on that day from Great Britain. India was split into two countries, Pakistan and India. Most of the 90 million Muslims moved to the northwest portion the country, the newly created Pakistan. The 250 ...
India Mission 2016
India Mission 2015