Monday, November 6 – Saturday, November 18, 2017
- Two-day Festival of Hope for Children for 1,000
- Music, crafts, Bible stories, fellowship, and prayer – a mini VBS!
- Children-loving teachers are needed! Is God calling you?
- Visit St. Michael’s Safe House for Rescued Girls
- Festivals of Hope in towns and rural villages for adults and children
- The team will lead morning teachings and share testimonies to leaders and congregations.
- Festivals of Hope (Evangelistic Crusades) preaching and testimonies in the evenings; healing prayers for hundreds or thousands of those who attend
Last Year’s Mission
November 28 – December 10, 2016
St. Michael’s 4th Healing Prayer Mission to India
Read the articles from the team members
- 5th St. Michael’s Healing Mission Team to India Please begin praying for the 5th St. Michael’s Healing Mission to India Team November 6-18, 2017. Johnnie and Jean Corbett Tom Acker Burwell Boykin Lisa Holland Dennis O’Reilly Mary Lois Kemp Truman Kemp Linda Wall Spread the Word...
- A Letter of Thanksgiving from Durgapur Please read a report on some of the children who were brought out of the slums to live in the diocesan child development centers. Most of the children have at least one parent, and they are encouraged to visit families during holidays. These children have the opportunity to break out of the mold of living ...
- Johnnie Corbett on 4th Healing Prayer Mission to India As I sit here thinking about our 4th mission to the Diocese of Durgapur, my heart is overwhelmed with praise and thanksgiving that our God has allowed me to be a part of a vibrant and growing Diocese in India. It is a humbling feeling to be used by the Lord to proclaim the Kingdom ...
- Burwell Boykin Reflects on 4th Healing Prayer Mission to India Burwell Boykin Dedicating her life to God by ministering to the masses in the slums of Calcutta, Mother Teresa was apparently known to have gnarled feet. Ever the generous servant, She always took the last, and thereby the worst, of the shoes which had been donated. Over time this took quite a toll on her feet. A similar ...
- The 2015 Healing Mission to Durgapur, India: Testimonies from the Team August 15th, 1947, was one of the great days in world history. One-fifth of the population of the world gained its independence on that day from Great Britain. India was split into two countries, Pakistan and India. Most of the 90 million Muslims moved to the northwest portion the country, the newly created Pakistan. The 250 ...
India Mission 2016
India Mission 2015