7th Healing Prayer Mission to India
Monday, November 11 – Saturday, November 23, 2019
St. Michael’s has had a fruitful 7-year relationship with Bishop Dutta. Hundreds of people have accepted Jesus Christ & been baptized. Leaders have learned to pray for healing of the sick.
In 2019, the St. Michael’s Mission Team will:
* Present the healing ministry during morning teachings and distribute Bibles in tribal languages
* Preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ in five Festivals of Hope (evangelistic crusades) in Malda and Purulia
* Lay on hands and pray for healing with people of many faiths who seek healing of pain or disease in their
body, mind, or spirit
* Visit St. Michael’s Safe House for 21 girls who have been rescued from human trafficking
* Visit a Leper Colony
Please pray that the Lord will:
* Bless Bishop and Rita Dutta, clergy, churches and all we visit
* Protect the health for team members before, during and after the mission trip
* Provide safe travels in planes, trains, and automobiles
* Prepare the hearts of the people to receive the Gospel
* Anoint team members to teach and share their testimonies
* Mighty outpouring of the Holy Spirit during teachings and Festivals of Hope
* Healing of children and adults who receive the touch of Jesus
Lord Jesus, please anoint each one to proclaim the Good News of HOPE to the poor in spirit and to
give sight to the blind. We pray the lame will walk, the broken-hearted will be healed, and the oppressed
will be set free in Jesus’ name.
Previous Missions to India
6th Healing Prayer Mission to India
Monday, November 26 – Saturday, December 8, 2018
Check out the video from the 6th Healing Prayer Mission trip to India!
Check out the newsletter from the Diocese of Durgapur!
Monday, November 6 – Saturday, November 18, 2017
Diocese of Durgapur, West Bengal, India (Church of North India)
- Two-day Festival of Hope for Children for 1,000
- Music, crafts, Bible stories, fellowship, and prayer – a mini VBS!
- Children-loving teachers are needed! Is God calling you?
- Visit St. Michael’s Safe House for Rescued Girls
- Festivals of Hope in towns and rural villages for adults and children
- The team will lead morning teachings and share testimonies to leaders and congregations.
- Festivals of Hope (Evangelistic Crusades) preaching and testimonies in the evenings; healing prayers for hundreds or thousands of those who attend
November 28 – December 10, 2016
St. Michael’s 4th Healing Prayer Mission to India
Read the articles from the team members
India Mission 2016