Dear St. Michael’s Church Family,
1 John 3:18… let us not love with words or tongue, but with actions and in truth
During such a difficult time as these with the Coronavirus restricting your mobility and the church’s inability to commune with you personally each week, please allow your St. Michael’s Church CARE Team to be the hands and feet of Jesus for you if you need:
- A way to view the church services if you do not have a computer or internet service or if you need someone to show you how to use the Zoom technology that the church is using for the various church services and teachings.
- Groceries that you are unable to afford due to lack of income
- Transportation to run errands for groceries, medicine or other essential items that you need.
- Prayer by phone or via a scheduled “virtual” video prayer appointment.
- A meal prepared and delivered by one of our CARE team members or arrangements for a nutritious and ‘affordable’ meal to be delivered on a routine basis by a non-profit ministry agency.
- A personal note or card of encouragement sent out to someone sick, lonely, or bereaved to say that they are not forgotten by their church family.
For any of the above needs please call either the St. Michael’s Church office at 843-723-0603 or reach out to me personally, David Richardson at 843-860-5124.
VOLUNTEERS TO BE THE HANDS AND FEET OF JESUS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!!!
Who are we?
How Can I Help?
Be proactive with those that you hear speak about people that need CARE and find out more information – then ask their permission if you can share that information with the Congregational CARE Task Force.