Who’s Serving this Sunday
- Lessons and Prayers for Sunday, January 21 Lesson: January 21 2018 800am Service Lesson January 21 2018 930am Service Lesson January 21 2018 1030am Service Lesson January 21 2018 600pm Service Lesson Prayers of the People: 8_00 am POP 1-21-18 930 am POP 1-21-2018 6pm POP 1-21-18 There is no POP for 10:30, due to Baptisms. Spread the Word...
- Who’s Serving the week of January 21 – 27 Vestry of the Month: Altar Guild/Flower Guild: Group II _________________________________________________ 8:00 am Ushers: Heyward Horton, Roy Cole Reader/Chalice Bearer: Frank Barnwell POP/Chalice Bearer: Trish McGuinn Prayer Ministers: Cynthia Straney, Molly Hull Coffee Host: Kate Marjenhoff _________________________________________________ 9:30 am Team Captain: Amanda Tatem Worship Team: Ken, Anne, & Margaret Hyde, Annetta McNabb, Shannon, Eli, & Elias Deeb, Amy, Edwin, & Edward Thompson _________________________________________________ 10:30 am Greeters: Diane MacRae, Dorothy ...
For the Yearly Schedule and to Keep Us Posted on Your Serving Preferences Using Ministry Scheduler Pro
A Free App to help you let us know when you are available to serve at St. Michael’s Church
We use a software called Ministry Scheduler Pro to help us manage the 400+ volunteers who gladly serve at St. Michael’s Church. An e-mail is sent out every week with a reminder of when you are scheduled to serve. We encourage you to follow the link into the Web Terminal to set your account (so you can download the app) and your preferences. If you have a smart phone or tablet, you can download Ministry Scheduler Pro from the App Store. The App is another version of the Web Terminal which allows you, as a volunteer, to access your schedule and serving resources (ie. readings, prayers, manuals) from anywhere.
Search for “Ministry Scheduler Pro” Install & Open
Organization ID: saintmichaelschurch1751
Username: the first letter of your first name and your last name spelled out
Password: your personal password you created when you set up your MSP account
- View and update your schedule
- Sign up for unfilled positions
- Find substitutes online, and optionally trade assignments
- Update your future availability online
- Customize when and how you receive your reminder
- Add your serving calendar to your gmail, outlook, or iCal Calendar