Who’s Serving this Sunday
- Lessons and Prayers for Sunday, February 26 February 26 2017 800 am Service Lesson 8amPOP02-26-17 February 26 2017 930 am Service Lesson 930amPOP02-26-17 February 26 2017 1030 am Service Lesson 1030amPOP02-26-17 February 26 2017 600 pm Service Lesson 6pmPOP02-26-17 Spread the Word...
- Who’s Serving Sunday, February 26 Vestry of the Month: Gene Martini Altar Guild/Flower Guild: Group III/Group III _________________________________________________ 8:00 am Ushers: Hal Frampton III, Roy Cole Reader/Chalice Bearer: Trish McGuinn POP/Chalice Bearer: Wendy Fernau Prayer Ministers: Molly Hull, Jeanette Winfield Coffee Host: _________________________________________________ 9:30 am Team Captain: Kimberly Moss _________________________________________________ 10:30 am Greeters: Christen Reese, Caroline Farrior, Duval Acker Ushers: Cantey Hare, Charles Baker, Fraser Wilson, Hamlin O’Kelley, Jerry Reves, Nike Kern, Wes Henry Acolyte: ...
For the Yearly Schedule and to Keep Us Posted on Your Serving Preferences Using Ministry Scheduler Pro
A Free App to help you let us know when you are available to serve at St. Michael’s Church
We use a software called Ministry Scheduler Pro to help us manage the 400+ volunteers who gladly serve at St. Michael’s Church. An e-mail is sent out every week with a reminder of when you are scheduled to serve. We encourage you to follow the link into the Web Terminal to set your account (so you can download the app) and your preferences. If you have a smart phone or tablet, you can download Ministry Scheduler Pro from the App Store. The App is another version of the Web Terminal which allows you, as a volunteer, to access your schedule and serving resources (ie. readings, prayers, manuals) from anywhere.
Search for “Ministry Scheduler Pro” Install & Open
Organization ID: saintmichaelschurch1751
Username: the first letter of your first name and your last name spelled out
Password: your personal password you created when you set up your MSP account
- View and update your schedule
- Sign up for unfilled positions
- Find substitutes online, and optionally trade assignments
- Update your future availability online
- Customize when and how you receive your reminder
- Add your serving calendar to your gmail, outlook, or iCal Calendar