Who’s Serving this Sunday
- Lessons and Prayers for Sunday, September 16 Lessons: 09-23-2018 1030 am Sanctuary Service Lesson.docx 09-23-2018 1030 am Sanctuary Service Lesson.docx 09-23-2018 1030 am Chapel Service Lesson.docx 09-23-2018 600 pm Sanctuary Service Lesson.docx Prayers of the People: 8_00 am POP 9-23-18 1030 am Sanctuary MP – POP 9-23-18 1030 am Chapel POP 9-23-2018 6_00 pm POP 9-23-18
- Who’s Serving the week of September 23 – 29 Vestry of the Month: Laura Gruber Altar Guild/Flower Guild: Group I/Group I Sexton: Arthur Bailey _________________________________________________ 8:00 am Ushers: Jim Falk, Hal Frampton III Reader/Chalice Bearer: Morgan Falk POP/Chalice Bearer: Sam Furr Prayer Ministers: Lisa Holland, Nancy Newton Coffee Host: Kate Marjenhoff _________________________________________________ 9:30 am Team Captain: Hunter & Megan Louis Worship Team: Eli, Shannon, & Elias Deeb, Edward, Mary Stuart, & Elliot Hay, Truman & Mary Lois Kemp _________________________________________________ 10:30 am Greeters: ...
For the Yearly Schedule and to Keep Us Posted on Your Serving Preferences Using Ministry Scheduler Pro
A Free App to help you let us know when you are available to serve at St. Michael’s Church
We use a software called Ministry Scheduler Pro to help us manage the 400+ volunteers who gladly serve at St. Michael’s Church. An e-mail is sent out every week with a reminder of when you are scheduled to serve. We encourage you to follow the link into the Web Terminal to set your account (so you can download the app) and your preferences. If you have a smart phone or tablet, you can download Ministry Scheduler Pro from the App Store. The App is another version of the Web Terminal which allows you, as a volunteer, to access your schedule and serving resources (ie. readings, prayers, manuals) from anywhere.
Search for “Ministry Scheduler Pro” Install & Open
Organization ID: saintmichaelschurch1751
Username: the first letter of your first name and your last name spelled out
Password: your personal password you created when you set up your MSP account
- View and update your schedule
- Sign up for unfilled positions
- Find substitutes online, and optionally trade assignments
- Update your future availability online
- Customize when and how you receive your reminder
- Add your serving calendar to your gmail, outlook, or iCal Calendar