Who’s Serving this Sunday
- Lessons and Prayers for Sunday, January 20 Lessons: 1_20_2019 800 am Service Lesson.docx (1) 1_20_2019 1030 am Church Service Lesson.docx (1) 1_20_2019 1030 am Chapel Service Lesson.docx (1) 1_20_2019 600pm Service Lesson.docx (1) Prayers of the People: 8_00 am POP 1-20-2019 (1) 1030 am Chapel POP 1-20-2019 The Prayers for 10:30 am in the Church and for 6 pm will be read directly from the bulletin.
- Who’s Serving the week of January 20 – 26 Vestry of the Month: Jerry Reves Altar Guild/Flower Guild: Group II Sexton: Angela Stanley _________________________________________________ 8:00 am Ushers: Charles Corley, Bill McCue Reader/Chalice Bearer: Sam Furr POP/Chalice Bearer: Frank Barnwell Prayer Ministers: Jeanette Winfield Coffee Host: Kate Marjenhoff _________________________________________________________ 10:30 am Chapel Team Captain: Amanda Tatem Worship Team: Barnes, MaryScott, Barnes, Frances, Hayes, & Kean McLaurin, Paul, Charlotte, & Abigail Speights, Rex & Caroline Riley, Annetta McNabb _____________________________________________________________________________________ 10:30 am ...
For the Yearly Schedule and to Keep Us Posted on Your Serving Preferences Using Ministry Scheduler Pro
A Free App to help you let us know when you are available to serve at St. Michael’s Church
We use a software called Ministry Scheduler Pro to help us manage the 400+ volunteers who gladly serve at St. Michael’s Church. An e-mail is sent out every week with a reminder of when you are scheduled to serve. We encourage you to follow the link into the Web Terminal to set your account (so you can download the app) and your preferences. If you have a smart phone or tablet, you can download Ministry Scheduler Pro from the App Store. The App is another version of the Web Terminal which allows you, as a volunteer, to access your schedule and serving resources (ie. readings, prayers, manuals) from anywhere.
Search for “Ministry Scheduler Pro” Install & Open
Organization ID: saintmichaelschurch1751
Username: the first letter of your first name and your last name spelled out
Password: your personal password you created when you set up your MSP account
- View and update your schedule
- Sign up for unfilled positions
- Find substitutes online, and optionally trade assignments
- Update your future availability online
- Customize when and how you receive your reminder
- Add your serving calendar to your gmail, outlook, or iCal Calendar