Who’s Serving this Sunday
- Lessons and Prayers for Sunday, Nov 19 Lesson: November 19 2017 800am Service Lesson November 19 2017 930am Service Lesson November 19 2017 1030am Service Lesson November 19 2017 600pm Service Lesson Prayers of the People: 8_00 am POP 11-19-17 930 am POP 11-19-17 6pm POP 11-19-17 There is no POP for the 10:30 am service, as it is Baptism Sunday. Spread the Word...
- Who’s Serving the week of Nov 19 – 25 Vestry of the Month: Laura Gruber Altar Guild/Flower Guild: Group I/Group I _________________________________________________ 8:00 am Ushers: Heyward Horton, Michael Hull Reader/Chalice Bearer: Sam Hines POP/Chalice Bearer: Frank Barnwell Prayer Ministers: Jeanette Winfield, Molly Hull Coffee Host: Kate Marjenhoff _________________________________________________ 9:30 am Team Captain: Robert Gruber Worship Team: Ken, Anne, & Margaret Hyde, Shannon, Eli, & Elias Deeb, Annetta McNabb, Amy, Edward, & Edwin Thompson _________________________________________________ 10:30 am Greeters: John Hollingsworth, ...
For the Yearly Schedule and to Keep Us Posted on Your Serving Preferences Using Ministry Scheduler Pro
A Free App to help you let us know when you are available to serve at St. Michael’s Church
We use a software called Ministry Scheduler Pro to help us manage the 400+ volunteers who gladly serve at St. Michael’s Church. An e-mail is sent out every week with a reminder of when you are scheduled to serve. We encourage you to follow the link into the Web Terminal to set your account (so you can download the app) and your preferences. If you have a smart phone or tablet, you can download Ministry Scheduler Pro from the App Store. The App is another version of the Web Terminal which allows you, as a volunteer, to access your schedule and serving resources (ie. readings, prayers, manuals) from anywhere.
Search for “Ministry Scheduler Pro” Install & Open
Organization ID: saintmichaelschurch1751
Username: the first letter of your first name and your last name spelled out
Password: your personal password you created when you set up your MSP account
- View and update your schedule
- Sign up for unfilled positions
- Find substitutes online, and optionally trade assignments
- Update your future availability online
- Customize when and how you receive your reminder
- Add your serving calendar to your gmail, outlook, or iCal Calendar