Who’s Serving this Sunday
- Lessons and Prayers for Sunday, March 24 Lessons: 3-24-2019 800 am Service Lesson.docx 3-24-2019 1030 am Service Lesson.docx 3-24-2019 1030 am Chapel Service Lesson.docx 3-24-2019 600 pm Service Lesson.docx Prayers of the People: 8_00 am POP 3-24-2019 1030 am Chapel POP 3-24-2019 POP 1030 Church POP 600 pm Church
- Who’s Serving the week of March 24 – 30 Vestry of the Month: Ted Moore Altar Guild/Flower Guild: Group III Sexton: Arthur Bailey _________________________________________________ 8:00 am Ushers: Hal Frampton III, Jim Falk Reader/Chalice Bearer: Sam Furr POP/Chalice Bearer: Frank Barnwell Prayer Ministers: Molly Hull, Cynthia Straney Coffee Host: Kate Marjenhoff _________________________________________________________ 10:30 am Chapel Team Captain: Robert & Laura Gruber Worship Team: Laura, Celia, & Axel Gruber; Zach & Ellis Isaacs ______________________________________________________________________________________ 10:30 am Sanctuary Greeters: Caroline Farrior, Kendal Lee, ...
For the Yearly Schedule and to Keep Us Posted on Your Serving Preferences Using Ministry Scheduler Pro
A Free App to help you let us know when you are available to serve at St. Michael’s Church
We use a software called Ministry Scheduler Pro to help us manage the 400+ volunteers who gladly serve at St. Michael’s Church. An e-mail is sent out every week with a reminder of when you are scheduled to serve. We encourage you to follow the link into the Web Terminal to set your account (so you can download the app) and your preferences. If you have a smart phone or tablet, you can download Ministry Scheduler Pro from the App Store. The App is another version of the Web Terminal which allows you, as a volunteer, to access your schedule and serving resources (ie. readings, prayers, manuals) from anywhere.
Search for “Ministry Scheduler Pro” Install & Open
Organization ID: saintmichaelschurch1751
Username: the first letter of your first name and your last name spelled out
Password: your personal password you created when you set up your MSP account
- View and update your schedule
- Sign up for unfilled positions
- Find substitutes online, and optionally trade assignments
- Update your future availability online
- Customize when and how you receive your reminder
- Add your serving calendar to your gmail, outlook, or iCal Calendar