Who’s Serving this Sunday
- Lessons and Prayers for Sunday, March 18 Lesson: March 18 2018 800 am Service Lesson March 18 2018 930 am Service Lesson March 18 2018 1030am Service Lesson March 18 2018 600pm Service Lesson Prayers of the People: 8_00 am POP 3-18-18 _930 am POP 3-18-2018 1030am MP POP 3-18-18 6pm POP 3-18-17 Spread the Word...
- Who’s Serving the week of March 18 – 24 Vestry of the Month: Grant Inscoe Altar Guild/Flower Guild: Group II/Group II _________________________________________________ 8:00 am Ushers: Sandy MacPherson, Heyward Horton Reader/Chalice Bearer: Henry Grimball POP/Chalice Bearer: Prayer Ministers: Molly Hull, Jeanette Winfield Coffee Host: Kate Marjenhoff _________________________________________________ 9:30 am Team Captain: Amanda Tatem Worship Team: Ken, Anne, & Margaret Hyde, Eli, Shannon, & Elias Deeb, Annetta McNabb, Amy, Edward, & Edwin Thompson _________________________________________________ 10:30 am Greeters: Merrilee Ross, Grant Inscoe, ...
For the Yearly Schedule and to Keep Us Posted on Your Serving Preferences Using Ministry Scheduler Pro
A Free App to help you let us know when you are available to serve at St. Michael’s Church
We use a software called Ministry Scheduler Pro to help us manage the 400+ volunteers who gladly serve at St. Michael’s Church. An e-mail is sent out every week with a reminder of when you are scheduled to serve. We encourage you to follow the link into the Web Terminal to set your account (so you can download the app) and your preferences. If you have a smart phone or tablet, you can download Ministry Scheduler Pro from the App Store. The App is another version of the Web Terminal which allows you, as a volunteer, to access your schedule and serving resources (ie. readings, prayers, manuals) from anywhere.
Search for “Ministry Scheduler Pro” Install & Open
Organization ID: saintmichaelschurch1751
Username: the first letter of your first name and your last name spelled out
Password: your personal password you created when you set up your MSP account
- View and update your schedule
- Sign up for unfilled positions
- Find substitutes online, and optionally trade assignments
- Update your future availability online
- Customize when and how you receive your reminder
- Add your serving calendar to your gmail, outlook, or iCal Calendar