Reaching masses through the love of Jesus Christ
November 6 – 18, 2017
To bring the love of Jesus Christ through teaching, preaching and healing prayer to the people of the Diocese of Durgapur
- Two-day Festival of Hope for Children (500+), many from the local slums
- Music, crafts, Bible stories, fellowship and prayer – a mini VBS!
- Visit St Michael’s Safe House for 30 Rescued Girls
- Support the Diocese of Durgapur Anti-Human Trafficking Team!
- Festivals of Hope in towns and rural villages for adults and children
- Team to lead morning teachings and share testimonies to leaders and congregations
- Festivals of Hope (Evangelistic Crusades) preaching and testimonies in the evenings; healing prayers for hundreds or thousands who attend
Wednesday – Arrive Durgapur, meet with Bp. Dutta. then catch 3-hour train to Malda
Thursday – Conduct Festival of Hope at Koonor; overnight in Malda
Friday – Festival of Hope at St Michael’s Safe House; overnight in Malda
Saturday – Return to Durgapur and conduct Evening Children’s Festival of Hope
Sunday – Continue Children’s Festival of Hope
Monday – Travel to Asansole; conduct Festival of Hope, return to Durgapur
Tuesday – Travel to Sarenga (Nursing School); morning teachings; evening Festival of Hope for 3500+ people; overnight in Sarenga
Wednesday – Morning teachings; evening Festival of Hope for 3500+ people
Thursday – Return to Durgapur; visit local slums; Dinner in the Garden
Friday – Depart to travel home; arrive Charleston Saturday morning
PRAYER: Lord Jesus, please anoint each one to proclaim Good News of HOPE to the poor in spirit. The blind will see. The lame will walk. The brokenhearted will be healed. The oppressed will be set free in Jesus’ Name.
TEAM: Jean and Johnnie Corbett, Tom Acker, David Booman, Burwell Boykin, Lisa Holland and Dennis O’Reilly, Truman Kemp, Linda Wall