November 27 – December 9, 2017
Diocese of Durgapur, West Bengal, India (Church of North India)
Some Ways to Join God on His Mission
- Two-day Festival of Hope for Children for 1,000
- Music, crafts, Bible stories, fellowship, and prayer – a mini VBS!
- Children-loving teachers are needed! Is God calling you?
- Visit St. Michael’s Safe House for Rescued Girls
- Festivals of Hope in towns and rural villages for adults and children
- The team will lead morning teachings and share testimonies to leaders and congregations.
- Festivals of Hope (Evangelistic Crusades) preaching and testimonies in the evenings; healing prayers for hundreds or thousands of those who attend
Some Logistical Information
- Team Planning Meeting with Bishop Dutta Sunday, June 25 following the 10:30 a.m. worship serviceTeam training and retreat required
- Travel and Visa: approximately $2,500
- Room and Meals: $350 (includes layover in Delhi Airport Hotel)
- Cost of international travel immunizations, etc. varies