St. Michael’s has had a fruitful 7-year partnership with Bishop Dutta. Hundreds have been baptized as a result of our Mission trips.
India has 1.3 billion people. Many have never heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
This year, the St. Michael’s Mission Team will:
- Preach the Gospel and pray for healing with thousands of people of all faiths
- Distribute Bibles in tribal languages
- Conduct morning teachings and evening Festivals of Hope with thousands of people
- Conduct healing prayer services at all locations, laying hands on and praying for everyone who comes for prayer
- Visit St. Michael’s Safe House for girls rescued from human trafficking.
Below you will find our schedule for this year’s mission trip. Please pray that the Holy Spirit will be upon the team to anoint each one to proclaim the Good News of Hope to the poor. Pray the blind will see, the lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the broken-hearted will be healed, and the oppressed will be set free in Jesus’ name.
f you would like to donate to our India Mission, please go to the church website: www.stmichaelschurch.net. Click on Mission, then click on India. Click on the Give Now box. Many thanks for your prayers and your support!
Daily Schedule in Diocese of Grace Trust
St Michael’s 7th Healing Prayer Mission, West Bengal, India
November 11—23, 2019 (Time difference is 10-1/2 hours ahead EST)
Mon Nov 11 2:15 pm Depart CHS UA 4153 9:00pm Depart EWR UA 82
Tue Nov 12 9:30pm Arrive Delhi; overnight Airport Holiday Inn Express
Wed Nov 13 7:30am Delhi Vistara UK 747, arrive Kolkata, check into hotel
Thu Nov 14 2:00pm Depart for train to Malda in North West Bengal. Stay at Golden Park Hotel, Malda
Fri Nov 15 Morning Teaching, All Saints Konoor—Pastor Immanuel Paul. Afternoon Festival of Hope—Public invited
Sat Nov 16 Morning Teaching, Patharkata. Afternoon Festival of Hope. Stay at Serena Hotel
Sun Nov 17 Church Service at 10:00 am at Balurghat. Afternoon Festival of Hope. Stay at Serena Hotel
Mon Nov 18 Baldahura – St. Michael’s Safe House – Morning Teaching Conduct Festival of Hope with 6 churches. Stay at Golden Park Hotel
Tue Nov 19 Take train to Bolpur, travel to Purulia. Stay in hotel in Purulia
Wed Nov 20 Morning teaching at St. Barnabas Church, Purulia. Evening Festival of Hope under the tent
Thu Nov 21 Take train to Kolkata, received by Rev. Argho Biswas. Dinner with Bishop and Mrs. Dutta Stay in Kolkata hotel
Fri Nov 22 Depart for Kolkata Airport. 5:00pm Vistara UK 778 flight to Delhi. 11:45pm UA 83 flight to EWR
Sat Nov 23 7:30am UA 2324 flight to CHS, arrive 9:34am
Please pray for the team and this mission trip as our Lord leads you:
- Safety and travel mercies in planes, trains and automobiles
- Prepare every heart to serve and to receive
- Team members as they teach and as they share personal testimonies
- Mighty outpouring of the Holy Spirit during the Festivals of Hope followed by healings
- Anointed proclamation of the Good News of Jesus Christ
- Preach the Gospel in the love and power of Jesus Christ during the Crusades
- Bishop Dutta, the clergy, and churches in the new Diocese of Grace Trust, West Bengal
- Protection for the team from all spiritual attacks before, during, & after the mission
- Excellent health for all team members before, during, & after the mission trip
For I am not ashamed of the Gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes; first to the Jew, then to the Gentile. Romans 1:16