St. Michael’s Annual Festival of Faith and Family Reunion!
A Must attend event if you are
• a first timer at St. Michael’s!
• a longtime parishioner!
• on the outside looking into St. Michael’s
• single, married, with or without children!
This Festival of Faith service will be at the 10:30 am service. It is for all ages, entire families, and will last until 10:45am. We will take a quick break so that parents can take their children to the Belser Building for age appropriate activities and then come back into the Sanctuary for the family reunion portion which will consist of:
• A photo slideshow on our previous year together
• Visioncasting by the Rector, laying out a plan for our future
• Voting on Vestry and Diocesan Convention Delegates