We leave Charleston Friday, June 9, 2017, and return Tuesday, June 20.
Purposes of the Mission
- Offer short courses in healing prayer to pastors and leading lay people in three venues
- Offer prayer to participants and congregations
- Serve our partners there to further their work spreading the Gospel
- Possibly join the first graduation of seniors at Gitega International Academy
- Dedicate the land for the Bugarama Clinic
- Airfare approximately $ 1800
- Food and lodging approximately $ 600
- Visas $100
- Inoculations and malaria preventatives cost varies
Two team meetings and one overnight retreat to prepare are expected and required, dates to be determined.
We will prepare lessons in four areas of healing prayer: The Image of God (who heals); the Holy Spirit and who he is; Forgiveness; and Generational Healing. We will prepare handouts, and have them translated to French. We will each be prepared to teach sessions, offer individual prayer, share our personal testimony, and help our partners in other ways that further their missions.
Mission Leaders: Dave and Linda Soutter
843 270 1270 843 442 3300