Applying for Mission Funding begins with the Pre-Applying
As Stewards of the generosity of the members of St. Michael’s Church for mission outreach, the Mission Task Force requires a short review of requests before an application will be issued. Please Read carefully.
Process to Pre-Apply for a grant from St. Michael's Mission Funds:
- Please email the following information to email@example.com
- Name of Ministry.
- Contact Person.
- Mailing Address.
- Email address.
- Phone number.
- What is your connection with St. Michael’s Church?
- Brief description of the ministry.
- Who (who are the beneficiaries)
- What (program, project)
- Where (city, country)
- When (beginning and ending dates)
- After receipt of your email, St. Michael’s Mission Committee will review your information.
- St. Michael’s Mission Representative will follow-up with your Contact Person.
- If you are approved to complete an application for funding, an application will be sent to you.
- If you are not approved, you will be notified.
- Applications must demonstrate a direct and measurable goal of spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Funding requests should focus on direct evangelical gospel-spreading projects, or projects that demonstrate or show the love of Jesus Christ to His people through the meeting of felt needs of a population (as long as these projects have an evangelical foundation and objective.
- A request for funds for personal mission travel is not acceptable.
Questions? Please feel free to send inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.